Player titine68100 posted a message on 24/11 22:45 on the MadWin Forum: I have a problem help my .... Answer him on MadWin and exchange with other players

MadWin logo
Discover Brikz Break
Brikz Break
The Goowiz face their deadly enemies "the Brikz" in a puzzle game where the laws of gravity are your best ally!
Have a Look
Discover Pharaoh
loot game Pharaoh
An ASUS Zenbook 14 Ultrabook up for grabs !
Have a Look
Discover Sea Pinball
Sea Pinball
The Fish will take you on a cool adventure with this pinball game!
Have a Look
Discover Catch A Prize Jackpot
loot game Catch A Prize Jackpot
A PS4 Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker game up for grabs !
Have a Look
Discover Sideway Colors
Sideway Colors
The Goowiz are back for an adventure of reflex and speed in this game where you have to test your best reflexes!
Have a Look

Subject :I have a problem help my ...
titine68100  
Member
Number of Messages: 24
24/11/2006 22:45:17

Hello, I would have liked to have information, does madwin, quoverbis and cadovillage get together in 1?
In fact I won the cash or wheel 100euros, I had the time to change my postal address, and for more than 1 hour is more means that I connect to each time I identify it tells me error and when I click on contact to send them an email it brings me back to the page identification of the coup I have no contact is what madwin webmaster has the opportunity to do the intermmediaire and me Keep informed?
thank you

webmaster  
Director
Number of Messages: 3406
25/11/2006 11:31:17

The 3 sites belong to the same group!
I confess not very well understand your message, in any case if you manage to write on this forum is that your connection to MadWin works, so you can contact Customer Service (button at the top right of the site) for expose your problem.

I hope that answers your question !

The Web'

Pasc67  
Member
Number of Messages: 3
29/11/2006 00:06:26

WebMaster wrote:
The 3 sites belong to the same group!
I confess not very well understand your message, in any case if you manage to write on this forum is that your connection to MadWin works, so you can contact Customer Service (button at the top right of the site) for expose your problem.

I hope that answers your question !

The Web'

Why is my answer deleted?

webmaster  
Director
Number of Messages: 3406
29/11/2006 20:46:22

Hello pasc67,

I did not validate your message because it is not directly related to the subject, but know that I read it and that it was transmitted, as they say, to the competent people!

Good games!

The Web'

titine68100  
Member
Number of Messages: 24
29/11/2006 20:55:42

WebMaster wrote:
Hello pasc67,

I did not validate your message because it is not directly related to the subject, but know that I read it and that it was transmitted, as they say, to the competent people!

Good games!

The Web'

Good evening, it's good all is back in order ...
My only problem was that I could not connect to the site anymore ...
The problem is solved.
Thank you

beletegirl  
Member
Number of Messages: 62
30/11/2006 20:12:53

hello to you i hope you could put your new coordinates back i have another problem i can not make my turn when i took credits just for that i wanted to know if it does you the same thing , I said that I click on it I can not get in but I was able to turn the wheel before but today no way and it's a lot of fun hoping that you will still receive your 100 euros bye

titine68100  
Member
Number of Messages: 24
04/12/2006 06:09:33

beletegirl wrote:
hello to you i hope you could put your new coordinates back i have another problem i can not make my turn when i took credits just for that i wanted to know if it does you the same thing , I said that I click on it I can not get in but I was able to turn the wheel before but today no way and it's a lot of fun hoping that you will still receive your 100 euros bye

Hi, yes thank you I can put my new coordinate, I have no problem to turn the wheel, but I give up, it brings me out I click I do not know how many times and it goes under my nose at each time...
I hope it will work out for you ...
good luck



DreamCentury brand logo
Free Games, Free Games and Prizes

© Copyright 1999-2019 - DreamCentury Entertainment - All Rights Reserved